Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

I am 55 years old today. Mike and the kids are going to get me either a Nook or a Kindle--my choice. I have to do a little research.

We're going to a Chinese buffet for dinner. Everyone except Nick will be there. Unfortunately, Nick had to work. I should have told him ahead of time to plan to be off. The other 3 work but will be out by then, and Erick will be there, too. It should be fun.

It was pouring snow this morning but it has stopped. There's a possibility of another N'oreaster (or however you spell it) but at least I still get to go out for my birthday dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, no comment to wish you a happy birthday? Well, here's a belated birthday wish for a blessed year to come for you! (In case you're wondering, you commented on my blog (www.happyindolevalley.blogspot.com) which is how I found your blog.) ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete