Wednesday, March 20, 2013

St. Patrick's Day, etc.

St. Patrick's Day fell on a Sunday this year, so I told Mike I wanted to make something. I put together a platter of fruit set out like a rainbow and made turkey sliders. The sliders featured avocados, which were also an ingredient in guacamole deviled eggs I made. I was going to make grilled cheese and corned beef sandwiches, but since it was just me, Mike and Michael (the other 3 were at work) I didn't. I gave half the corned beef to Michael to take home for a Reuben sandwich.
Mike said he didn't think he'd like turkey burgers, but he really liked these. Maybe because one of the ingredients was Parmesan cheese?

I printed out some mustaches for Katherine. She had fun with them at work!
Nothing much else is new around here. Jamie bought himself a new computer desk and did a nice job rearranging his room. I met Nick's manager the other day, who told me he wished he had 3 more like Nick! Proud Mama Moment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment