Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lunch with Katherine

My daughter and I went out to lunch at TGI Friday's yesterday to celebrate her birthday--which comes up on Saturday, November 9th. We always have such a good time together! We both had reubens and Diet Cokes.

After that, we went to a beauty supply store and I bought her some hair extensions. We crossed over the highway (by car, of course) and went shopping, first at Ulta (a makeup store) and then at Michael's Crafts Store. I treated Katherine to whatever she wanted, which included a special frame to hold a patch a friend gave her. It has the name of Billy Joel's bike shop on it, and Billy signed the back! She has always been a huge fan of him.

We talked about many things, as much as friends as mother-and-daughter. I'm glad I've got this kid!

Here is a picture taken on a recent trip she made to Connecticut:


Oh, and here's a picture of a clematis flower that bloomed in October in front of my house. Katherine says it is about 4 months past it's due date!



No comments:

Post a Comment