Thursday, May 11, 2023

Follow Up

 The kids went for a follow-up visit last Friday. Megan's procedure was actually to have a stitch put in to keep her cervix tight, and it's holding just fine.

Baby Tommy is doing great!

On Saturday, Mike and I met up with some friends of his from the gym who gave us a bunch of really high-end baby equipment, including a beautiful stroller. I can't wait to take my baby grandson for walks! 

We had dinner at Catfish Annie's. The people, Rosemary and Bob, were so nice. I hate meeting new people but I felt very comfortable with them. 

I always says I'm unsociable...but I'm NOT unfriendly.

TODAY'S NEWS: Mickey got out of the back yard because someone (his initials are Mike Pastore) did not completely latch the gate. I didn't even know he was gone until I went to feed the birds about 20 minutes after I let him out. I had checked the gate and from my POV it looked closed. But I guess it was open enough for Mickey to get out.

Luckily, Nicky was home and we found the dog fairly quickly. It did make a neighbor a bit nervous but I explained he's a very nice dog.

And I still plan to be doubly careful about that stupid gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment