Wednesday, August 30, 2023

A Trip to AC

 We had planned a trip to Atlantic City a long time ago, never expecting Tommy to come 2 weeks early. Glad we got to see him before we left. We're back now and will visit soon, as long as Megan is up to visitors. Healing from a C-Section takes time!

Anyway, it had to be our best trip to Caesar's ever. I had 3 good-size wins (besides smaller ones) of $90, $200+ and 300+ We were playing for Tier Credits (they get you things) because it was 10x and if we got to 1000 we'd be in the Diamond Club through 2024. We were able to do that and will enjoy the benefits through the end of 2024.

I pretty much stuck with a few games. I like this one this is like a gumball machine and another called "Wrecking Ball" where you get to smash buildings. My overall favorite is a Buffalo game. I even have that on my phone, although the phone version is Make-Believe.

The gumball game.

It will be a few months before we go again. I have to say, winning is a real high!


No comments:

Post a Comment