Monday, November 29, 2010

30 years today

Today is our 30th wedding anniversary. We went out to dinner last night since nothing is open on Monday. We at at Martoni's, a nice Italian restaurant. Dinner was amazing. I had a spinach salad with strawberries and almonds, with ginger cream cheese sprinkled on top and a balsamic dressing. Mike had French onion soup. My dinner was shrimp francaise and Mike had shrimp and calamari over linguini.
Mike had bread pudding and pumpkin ice cream for dessert and I had a red velvet carrot cake. Yum! This is our second visit to the restaurant and the food has been wonderful. We'll definitely make this a 'special occasion' place.
Mike gave me a beautiful card this morning, too.

Off to play with my Wii Fit (my anniversary gift from Mike, in case I didn't mention it.)

Not sure what I'm doing for dinner tonight, but I ain't cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment