Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quiet morning and SNOW

More flipping snow. The backyard is white. I hope it disappears soon!

James is downstairs on the treadmill. He is so dedicated to his daily exercise. He walks outside, lifts weights and does the treadmill. Not all at once! He looks fantastic and has lost a lot of weight.

Mike is off on a business trip until later this afternoon. Spent the night in Connecticut. I suppose they got more snow than we did. Last night when I left work the snow was falling so heavy I had to put my wipers on high.

Going to the dentist today. I went twice last year but hadn't been in many years. Too many other health issues to deal with and I can only take so much 'doctor's office' time. I have a broken crown and a missing crown I need repaired. I'm sure they are going to push other things, but for now I'm just going to say "NO."

Phone is ringing. It rings every morning about this time. I listen to the answering machine and there is no one on the line. You'd think whoever it is would take a fricking hint and stop calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment