Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lunch with a friend

Sue W and I met for a nice lunch at a Greek restaurant today. I never get Greek food, though. Today I had skirt steak.

We went to Michael's after and I got some yarn and a few other things. Like I need any more yarn!

We're having Slider Casserole for dinner. Nicky really likes this so I planned it for a night he's home for dinner. I think James might be in for dinner, too. He went to work early today. Nick gets out at 6.

Yesterday, Mike took Nick and me to get new cell phones. I have a nice new one that isn't fancy, but it seems to have better volume than the old one. Nick got a Droid. Obviously, he paid for it. Mike was surprised I paid for mine (the plan is under his name) but I have some money from the State tax refund to play with.

There are a lot of daffodils in bloom outside, and some hyacinths. It's all so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment