Friday, October 14, 2011

Ohio, October 2nd & 3rd

Okay, so October 2nd was Sunday and I swear I don't remember what we did that day. I'll have to ask Mike. He and I did go to Target to look for long-sleeved shirts. We packed both long and short, mostly short, because the weather on LI had been so nice. It was really cold in Ohio! I found just one sweater that fit me. After Target we just hit Taco Bell for a quick lunch.
Sunday night we had delicious ribs. Mom doesn't make them the way I do, but hers are really, really good, too. Mike practically devoured them.
On Monday, Mike went to a gym to work out and Mom and I went shopping, mostly to crafts stores. There is a Hobby Lobby there. We don't have it here on LI so it was fun to see 'different' things. I bought a boat load of yarn. Like I need more yarn, but hey, different brands, sale items...who could resist? We also went to Joanne's. I gave up before we went to Michael's, though. We have plenty of those right near me. (Our Joanne's is a forty-minute drive from my home.)
Monday night, I told Mom to take a break from cooking and we ordered pizza. Her grocery store, Giant Eagle, or something like that, has this whole food court thing going on. They actually hand-make pizza there, to order, in real pizza ovens. I gave it a thumb's up, even if no one can really compete with NY pizza.
Hard to believe that was almost 2 weeks ago. Tempus fugits quite a lot, especially the time between postings on blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment