Friday, November 30, 2012

32 Years

Yesterday was my and Mike's 32nd anniversary. He gave me two gift cards and a really cute card. We went to dinner at Miller Ale House and had prime ribs. We really enjoyed ourselves! After, I spent part of one gift card at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I got some fancy coffee for the Keurig, a bag of chocolate/mint Lindt candies and some flavoring for water. My other gift card is for Barnes and Noble. I said I'd give Mike his Christmas gift for an anniversary gift, but he didn't want it. He was happy to give me presents and didn't want anything in return. He is awesome. I totally adore this man.

The funny thing is that Katherine and Michael came over to share a belated birthday dinner with James. He turned 26 during the hurricane, so we couldn't do his scungilli and sauce. This was his only available night for dinner. If we waited for the next time, it would be too close to Christmas Eve, when we also have scungilli. I'm glad his brother and sister joined him.

Today, Katherine and I went out to lunch together. I took her to Ulta for her own birthday present, also very belated! I spent money there on gifts, too. Probably went a little overboard, but at least I have some gifts out of the way. We also stopped at Michael's, where I picked up a frame for a guitar print I got Michael and a Bob Ross beginner's kit for Nicky.

I'm pretty much done with family shopping. All I have to do is figure out what the heck to get James!

No comments:

Post a Comment