Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

I will have some Christmas Eve Party pictures to show, when my daughter sends me some. I took it extra easy that night (even wore a sparkly sweatshirt and jeans instead of a dress) and forgot to take pictures!

Here is Christmas Day. But first, the BEST present I got, among many lovely ones:

A tiny little pink dog collar. Yes, I'm getting a puppy! Mike and I agreed winter is not the time to bring a new baby into the house, and I told him I wanted Katherine to pick the puppy out some time in the spring--then Mike and Katherine could surprise me. My only criteria: tiny and female! Hence, the pink collar!

Here are some Christmas Day pics:

My little nephew loved the play mats I made for him! He took the fencing I gave him and put it around the 'ocean,' so that: "The water won't leak out all over the room!" He's such a funny kid, so full of imagination! You know, he organizes all his animals? All the hippos in one pen, all the tigers in another! I gave him the first lemur and first family of manatees in his collection!

John got a cool working crane from Santa, so Nicky had to take a picture of it to show his friends!

Katherine has a big smile as she mugs the camera.


Jamie's watching something on TV. Erick's texting, I think.

Didn't get a picture of Michael, or anyone else, but the whole family was there. Noreen made an amazing prime rib, with twice-baked potatoes and more! Mmmmm.

Another wonderful Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment