Saturday, January 19, 2013

2013

Here January is almost over and I haven't written a thing. You'd think my life was very busy, but trust me, it isn't. I just don't get around to things.

Our family status:

Mike--still at work, still working out, still the best husband in the world. He's off at a shooting range today. It's in the 40s and sunny, so a nice day for target practice.

Me--planning on putting out two more e-books. I need to get up the attic to get a copy of one so I can remember what the hell it was about (for cover art purposes). Made $6,000  plus on first month of ebooks at B&N but less than $10 at Amazon. My agent says it is because we had a 'front page' promotion at B&N. I'm going to ask if we can do the same for Amazon with the new books.

Still working on my back pain. I'm easing off of meds that I think are upsetting my stomach (by doctor instructions). Also dealing with weird shoulder pain--more way up on my upper left side by my shoulder. Aches a lot. Already tested for my heart and that is not it. Just more aches and pains, I guess.

Michael is still at his job and doing well. He got a shelter kitty! He named her Laser and she is adorable.

Speaking of animals, this is my year to finally get my puppy. I want a small, female dog, preferably a chihuahua. I would take a shelter dog if she fits those criteria. I would adopt them all if I could.

Katherine and Erick are still going strong but have not set a date yet. Yet! I have three grand-nephews now (Patrick, Liam and Tommy) and I want a grandchild! Katherine promises I'll have one in two years. We'll see.

James is talking about moving up by my sister's house. He really likes her husband, his Uncle Tom. I think he would be very happy up there but I would miss him terribly. Also, he has lost a lot of weight, maybe a hundred pounds. He goes on the treadmill 5x a week. I am so proud of him.

Nicky still doesn't drive. He will when he's ready. Working hard at the supermarket and still a big Halo fan. I actually like driving him to work because we get to talk, something I don't have with his brothers. (Girls are different if you're a mom. You can talk to girls.)

All my animals are still alive and kicking, even Rocky the ferret. I have no idea how old he is but he has to be pushing 6 or 7 at least.

And that's it, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment