Sunday, February 3, 2013

Another Gift

I already had one set of cubby shelves and used money Mike gave me to get another. To save space, I decided to stack them.
Mike put it together for me, which was more complicated than you'd think 90 degree angles would be. Then he made the stack safe by bolting them together! Every screw he used at first sheared--damn cheap things made in other countries. Once he took out some old screws his father had had for many years, problem solved. "They don't make 'em like they used to."

I loooove my shelves! They hold my yarn and some sewing items so neatly!


2 comments:

  1. OMG you're crafting supply space is so organized. If I close my eyes and envision it in my head ... nope not going to work. Guess I'm going to have to hire some elves. Luv ya Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous, M2F! And how wonderful that you have a handyman in the house!

    Stay safe this weekend!

    cr :)

    ReplyDelete