Friday, January 25, 2013

I'm 57 today

I had a wonderful birthday today. A relaxed day spent mostly crocheting and reading. Then we all went to dinner at a Chinese Buffet. It was great that all my kids got to come along--we rarely can coordinate ourselves. I wish Erick (my future sil) could have come, but at least I got the basic 4--and Mike, too, of course!

The kids gave me a beautiful plant, box of Godiva chocolates (oh, lordy, they are gooood) and a cashmere scarf! The scarf (which is downstairs with my coat, hence it's absence in the photo) came in really handy as it is snowing tonight.

Mike is giving me spending money. I used some tonight to buy a 9-cubicle shelf for my office, to help organize all my craft junk stuff.

Here's some of my gifts:


2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, M2F! I'm glad your day was a happy one! :)

    Godiva chocolates are indeed fabulous. Since I can't eat them anymore, please enjoy a few for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crownie. Sorry you can't eat chocolate!

    ReplyDelete