Monday, August 4, 2014

General Updates

There are two guys downstairs putting up sheet rock over the crummy old ceiling. Whatever they do, it's a big improvement. They've been working steadily since 3:30--3 hours.

My sil Noreen's mom passed away this weekend. Mike is at the wake. I stayed home because of the work being done but will go to the funeral tomorrow. Eileen has suffered from dementia for several years and has been in a home. She fell and broke her hip last week, then went into a coma. Sad as it is that she died, at least she didn't linger, suffering, for too long.

I lost a pound so far on this diet. Still not so sure about it.

My raccoons visit every evening around 9 pm. I'm not sure how long the babies stay with Mama. One of them is a little aggressive to the others and his mother. They snort like pigs when they growl. But they are still adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment