Sunday, December 28, 2014

A new baby in the family

My brother Bill is a grandfather, and sister-in-law Annie is a grandmother, for a second time. Their son Mike and wife Renee had their second baby, Patrick, on Christmas Eve day.

Patrick arrived a bit early, as he wasn't due until some time in January. That meant a trip to NICU until his lungs get stronger. But as of today, Bill says most of the tubes are out and he's actually sucking on a pacifier while being fed with an IV. I hope he gets to come home soon!

Bill says big brother Liam is a bit confused. Reminds me of when Katherine was born. Michael was so mad at me he wouldn't come near me, until I offered him some cookies. From that beginning, Michael and Katherine are very close!

Baby Patrick. waiting to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment