Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year Update

I'm happy to report that baby Patrick has come home! My brother Bill says Patrick's big brother, Liam, is a good big brother! (Picture to come of the two!)



Yesterday was my mother's 92nd birthday, and she spent it on the road to Georgia! I was surprised to find out that when I called her, Susan, Neal and mom had stopped at a motel in Chattanooga. Sue said the weather was terrible so it was safer to spend the night off the road. Mom will be in Georgia until March. I'm glad--it's much safer for her.

Mike and I went to our friends' house for dinner today--Patty and Mark. Our other friend, Jimmy, was also there. We exchanged Christmas gifts. Patty and Mark gave me a gift certificate for either a manicure or a pedicure. I've never had either one of these so I'm a little curious about it. They gave Mike a GC for a massage at the same place. Jimmy gave me a GC to Michael's crafts store! I'll have fun with that.

Nothing much else is new. I finally got some bridgework done, which cost us $750 out of pocket. But it's nice to have more teeth to chew with, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment