Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Day Before Mother's Day

The kids cooked both lunch and dinner for me today, since Nick and Katherine and James have to work tomorrow.

Nicky made me ranch chicken for lunch. It was delicious! The chicken was very, very tender.

(Those aren't the ingredients in the background, LOL!)

Then Michael and Katherine came by later to make a dinner that Michael created himself. It was shrimp in a sauce made with gruyere cheese over homemade noodles. Michael made the noodles himself! He put Katherine and James to work as 'sous' chefs. Jamie peeled the shrimp, but I didn't get a picture.
Michael said if he had been into cooking when he still lived here, he would have made dinner for us every night. I wish I could hire him, LOL!


Michael thought there would be leftovers, but it was so good there was only the tiniest bit of sauce left!

After, Katherine made up some strawberries, whipped cream and pound cake.

I could not have had a more delicious day! Oh, and on top of that, last night Mike took me to the Chinese buffet!

No comments:

Post a Comment