Thursday, September 3, 2015

More AC

Atlantic City is the only place we go without family, unless John, Nor and John Joseph go, too. Most vacations are spent visiting Mom. So we really enjoy the relaxing time with no obligations.

I'm pretty close to being a slots addict and it's pretty good we don't go that often. I was actually up on the first day:

Ended up with nearly $200, but over the next day and a half I put it all back in and lost all but $5. But we have a strategy that we are trying to get comp points, which will mean a free room next time. So I don't mind. But next time I'm going to try a slightly different strategy. Mike said every time he won big he got off that machine and went to another, so he was able to make his money last longer. I'll do the same in the future.

Mike took me to a place up high where you can get a really good view from the windows:

I love the colorful umbrellas!

We also saw a Coast Guard ship, and some fighter jets in the sky. Got the ship but the jets were too fast.

I hope we get to go in November, maybe for our anniversary. I also hope traffic coming home isn't as bad as this time--jams added an hour to our return trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment