Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve Party





Our Christmas Eve Party was a success, as usual. I always worry, and everyone always has a good time. They enjoyed my appetizers (including cranberry meatballs and stuffed mushrooms) and Mike's scungilli and sauce was a huge hit!

That's Michael playing Rock Band with Sabrina, who is the daughter of our friend Theresa's boyfriend (on the phone behind Michael).

Erick, future son-in-law, is sitting with his dad (visiting from Puerto Rico) on the couch.



Here is Katherine with Angelina, who is enjoying the soda-pop flavored lip gloss I bought for her. I had several gifts for each of the kids.

Our guests were: the four kids and Erick and Erick's dad. I met some neighbors through my job and invited them: Carol, her husband rob and their two kids, Alex and Sarah. Then there were the Gannottis, who always come: Theresa and her daughter Angelina and Christina and her little girl, Julianna. Theresa's boyfriend, Edwin and his daughter Sabrina came. Mike had a friend from the spa visit, Jimmy.

I probably forgot somebody, but all in all we had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment