Thursday, December 16, 2010

Got my Christmas outfit

Well, the blouse for it. I am almost finished making a blue and silver brocade vest and I needed a white blouse to wear under it. I found one on sale at Macy's. I also found a nice casual top that looks like a sweater over a shirt and a really pretty pink blazer. Plus a Totes umbrella for a gift. All these cost me about $45--the receipt says I saved over $90. And it didn't really cost me anything. Mike has a client that gives him a $100 Macy's gift card every year so I used that, plus a 20% off coupon. And everything I bought was already on sale. I should shop at Macy's more often. There are some great deals there.

Finally have Katherine's birthday gift to give to her. She will stop by tonight for it. She knows what it is--an iPod. It's a pink one. I love mine. I use it when I exercise. Speaking of that, I burned over 100 calories with the Wii yesterday. Bad allergy/cold/whatever day today--I didn't do anything. But I'm still exercising a hell of a lot more than I did, so that has to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment