Friday, May 6, 2011

Blecch: root canal

Last week I had a broken crown removed. It was under the gum and a big production. It also, I think, jostled the broken tooth next to it and gave me a lot of pain. Well, more a dull roar I could control with Tylenol. I went back to the dentist (who is separate from the guy who yanks teeth) and he said, 'yep, you need a root canal.'

Fun, fun, fun.

I should be used to this, as it is roughly my 10th root canal. But I'm happy to have both of these teeth 'taken care of,' since it's been on my to-do list foreeevvvver.

The RC wasn't bad at all, at least compared to the past. It was the Novocaine shots that killed me. And the fact the whole procedure took almost an hour. Now I'm really sore all across my lower right jaw.

Eating on one side of my mouth is annoying, especially since I'm also missing a tooth over there and have yet another broken crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment