Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Kitchen Curtains



I bought some new kitchen curtains. They are an off-white color with slightly darker ruffles that have a cherry design on them. I got them from the Country Store catalog on line. It's one of the treats I promised myself I'd get with each paycheck. 

Hanging curtains, btw, is a p.i.t.a. But I wrote it off as an activity on WW. This also involved moving things and completely clearing off the kitchen table. Now I have to put things back again, but I'll probably do some rearranging. I'd like my kitchen to look less cluttered than it does.

Next thing I buy might be a tall 'potato bin' or something like it. I mean a wooden box that is usually for vegetables, but I plan to put the bags of dog and cat food down into it. Right now they are in a trash can under the table and it looks yukky. There has to be a better way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment