Monday, August 1, 2011

WW Update

I'm using the Wii Fit for weighing in and am happy to say I lost a half pound. Not much, but a start! I'm being very faithful to the plan and don't feel deprived at all.

Katherine and Michael both came over for dinner last night. Mike made sauce. It was a little spicy for me but good. Alas, the meat disintegrated to almost nothing and what was there wasn't so good. Mistake to remember: never put frozen top round in sauce. I had it cut up in pieces and took it out the night before but it didn't thaw enough. Next time I'll take it out a few days ahead of time. If Mike doesn't make sauce on Sunday, I can always use it for chili.

I have been using my muscle relaxer at night. They told me to take it an hour before I go to bed, but I have to take it 2 or 3 hours ahead. I have a slow metabolism, I think, because if I take it as instructed I'm 'out of it' all the next morning. All I can say is it makes me have really vivid dreams all night (last night, I dreamed I had to write an essay for some college class. I wrote it on creativity, LOL!) and also makes me get up a pee a lot. Annoying! 

No comments:

Post a Comment