Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sunday with Family

Today was Mike's Uncle Jimmy's 85th birthday. We had a nice dinner at a restaurant in Brooklyn. My bil, John, did the driving. Michael came along, too. (The other kids had to work.) It was a hard drive for John because of traffic, but that is to be expected with NYC. I got to see the Manhattan skyline from the 'opposite' side of where I usually see it when we go to Ohio. I wish I'd had my camera for that, and for the dinner. But it was almost an hour's drive and Uncle Jimmy was already at the restaurant. (He got there very early!)
Afterwards, my nephew John wanted to come into the house to play with Rocky the Ferret. I think Rocky had fun with him, and I know John enjoyed the ferret. His mom does NOT like them.
The corner by the back door is messy with garden things, shoes and goodies for the squirrels. I think John was trying to barricade the ferret with my sneakers and a laundry hamper!

No comments:

Post a Comment