Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Dinner Out

Had a nice dinner out with Michael, Katherine and Erick. They were all tired out from a work day, but it was a nice dinner. I had stuffed shrimp. Katherine, Erick and I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond afterwards. I bought a wicker dresser for $21--marked down from 70 something just because the frame was a little bent. I told Mike he can use it in his office.

He was in Connecticut today and Mohegan Sun. Went with my bil, sil and their son. It was 8 hours total driving/riding time (including a ferry and bus). I don't think I could stand all that driving. I told Mike if I was going to be on the road that long, I'd visit my sister again. He said it was interesting but he didn't win anything--just broke even. Not my idea of a fun day, so I'm glad I had the excuse of going out with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment