Thursday, August 1, 2013

Family Reunion

We all gathered up at my sister's place for a four-day-weekend to celebrate my mother's 90th birthday. It was  a wonderful weekend filled with games and food and 'catching up.' It was fun to see the new great-grandbabies, three adorable little boys!
I have some pics of my own but here is a group shot of all of us from my brother's camera:

My husband is in the middle behind my mom, in a red shirt. I'm next to him in a black jacket.

It was a beautiful weekend, weather-wise; not too hot, just a little rain. They live in the Allegheny Mountains and have acres and acres of woods around them. Mike got to see a little bear. I wasn't so lucky, even though I did walk on some trails! Most walking I've done in a long time. I wish it was like this around us, LOL! It is so peaceful up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment