Friday, January 24, 2014

Rummy game

Uncle Jimmy told me he was lonely. I figured he meant he was bored, with only TV to watch. I wish I could have gone places with him, but between the snow and the icy cold, I wasn't going out! Then I remembered I had bought a deck of cards a while back. We sat down for about an hour for a nice game of Gin Rummy. I also found out he likes Yahtzee, so if he comes again we have that to do, too. He is leaving in a short while. I'm sure he will be happy to be back in his own home, and I will be happy to have my house back. And, even though they eventually go to the point of tolerance, Shadow will probably be glad when Julie is gone. Although I'm sure Julie will miss having a big back yard to run and play in! She really did love the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment