Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sweetie Boy the Cat

I have had a stray cat who visits my yard on occasion. I named him Sweetie Boy (and probably already blogged about him). I haven't  seen him in ages, but there he was on my deck today. It was nice to see my scruffy little friend, especially after a check on my bank account showed that the payments regarding Shadow have gone through. It means he's been cremated. Maybe a little of his spirit passed into Sweetie. Shadow often did act like a cat, LOL! (Probably because he was raised with our two cats, Melody and Nutmeg.)

I keep so busy that I don't think I've ever been as caught up with my crafting, or my house has been so straightened up. It hasn't been a week since Shadow died, but it feels like both yesterday and a half lifetime ago.

Sweetie Boy is shy, but if I feed him salmon he lets me pet him, a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment