Saturday, May 31, 2014

Wings

Mike and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner last night. I've never been there and really enjoyed it. I did learn something, though--if I ever go again I'm getting the boneless wings. What a mess the bone-in ones make!

Mike wonders why I'm taking his picture:

I needed something to blog about that doesn't make me sad. Hard to believe we lost our beloved Shadow Dante a week ago! Today, I helped Mike with some work in the house. He's trying to replace an exhaust fan in the bathroom that, for some reason, has decided not to work. Replacing the actual fan and the switch itself hasn't helped at all. It is a mystery. Mostly, I held the flashlight because (obviously) the power had to be cut off to work on the outlet. Electricity scares the shinola out of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment