Monday, July 14, 2014

Doctor news and last night in Columbus

We took Mom to her doctor's appointment on Friday the 11th. She had been very nervous about it, but it was an easy procedure in the long run. The news was good and set her mind at ease. The doctor, who was very nice, said she was in great shape for a 91-year-old!

On the way home, we had chili at Wendy's. Later that day we went to see Aunt Mary again. She was now in a real chair, not a wheel chair. I hope she is progressing steadily towards being back in her own apartment again!

After that, we went to a Bob Evans restaurant. I had a turkey dinner that I have to say was very, very good. Mom had pot roast and Mike got a hamburger, as usual. I had him take this picture of my mom and me:


All-in-all, a very nice visit, although I'm glad to be in my own home again. We might try to go again in the fall. If I could get someone to pick me up at the airport, I'd fly there. Mom no longer drives, although she wishes she could!

No comments:

Post a Comment