Monday, July 28, 2014

Losing weight

I gained back every pound of the weight I lose two years ago, and I'm ready to start trying again. I signed up for a new program called "Food Lover's Online." You eat what you want, just in moderation. I didn't really feel like going through the whole WW thing again, at least this time around. I'm willing to give this a try for the 3 free weeks' trial period.

We are having sirloin steak, corn on the cob and tomatoes for dinner. I picked up the vegetables at the farmstand. Also got some cherries and pluots I've worked into my snacks. They want you to eat something every 2.5 hours and tell whether your choices fit in the fat-burning category.

I was happy to see I guessed my current weight correctly at 180 pounds. Honestly, I thought it was closer to 200. Glad I'm not that far gone! I hope to lose 30 pounds although 20 would make me happy. Damn, so would ten.

I'm supposed to take a selfie of my 'before' self but they can kiss my toe on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment