Thursday, April 2, 2015

April

So, it's finally April and the day was decent enough to start some gardening. I pulled up some pachysandra. I hope to have a new garden this year--between the two big trees on my property. Maybe the sun will reach the ground there.

I went out to dinner with Katherine and Michael last week. We ate at Aki's, a favorite sushi place. I always enjoy the company of my older kids. I wish I could get Jamie and Nick to come out with me sometime, too.

I started work on a new dress today. It began as a commercial pattern, but I altered it to fit me. I hope it works out. It's a red and white print. The skirt part might be too short, but I'll just figure out some kind of border to add.

Here is a random picture of my dwarf hamster, T-Bone, chilling in my pocket:


No comments:

Post a Comment