Monday, April 27, 2015

Puppy Hunt

Katherine and I spent the morning together, which included a visit to two places for puppies. I did not find what I was looking for, but had a lot of fun fussing over the available puppies and feeding koi fish and a turtle

Here is Katherine feeding some crazy fish.

This is me with some smooshy-soft puppies.

I love them all and would like to take them all home, if I could! But I'm in the market for a chihuahua girl, or a chi-mix girl. At my age, I want what I want. No dog will ever replace Shadow, but there is room in my heart now after nearly a year for a new baby in the house. 

There were some awesome aquarium fish, too:


We followed the pet adventure with a trip to a cool thrift store. I didn't find much this time but did get a nice red and white checkered tablecloth and an American scarf. Even better, I got a handmade frog wearing a dress. She was so funny I had to get her, LOL!

Afterwards, we went to a diner for lunch. I got a hot turkey sandwich that had enough food on the plate to feed four people, so I brought most of it home. It was delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment