Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Sunday

We spent Easter at John and Noreen's house, as usual. Lots of food--leg of lamb, roast beef, baked ziti. Plus the sides and innumerable desserts, also as usual.
We found out John Joseph is either my height now, or a bit taller. I should have taken a picture of that, but will next time I see him. By then, he probably will be taller than me!

I was happy that Michael was able to come by with Megan:

She really is sweet, and I'm liking her more and more!
Nicky also came. But, unfortunately, Katherine and Jamie had to work. I brought dishes home for both of them, so at least they got to enjoy some of the food.
On the way home, the sky looked really cool:
I wish the beams of sunlight were more visible, but it was a pretty sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment