Saturday, July 11, 2015

Atlantic City Again!

It's been a year since we visited Atlantic City, and I enjoyed being back there again. I found one particular slot machine that just seemed to pay out. I doubled my money several times, but we decided to put all the money back in so that we could earn a free room for our next visit. This time around John and Noreen used one of their comps for us.
It was a lot of fun, but so hot outside! I actually took a walk on the Boardwalk by myself, and was glad to go into any store for air-conditioning. The only things I bought, though, were salt water taffy, mints and 2 watches. One is purple, for me, and one is for my friend Patty, in pink. She had mentioned liking my pink watch from AC last year, so this year I got one for her. Both were only $10 each.

Here is one of the games I played:

As you can see, I won $22, on a $20 bet, doubling my money to almost $44. The funny thing is that I had luck on this machine last year, too!

I tried to space out my time on the slots by not carrying all my money with me. Having to go up to my room to get more was incentive to do other things, too, like the Boardwalk walk.

I also explored the hotel and found a nice sitting room with nobody in it, where I stopped and played games on my phone. I found a window looking down a street towards the Atlantic:

Mike and I hope to go back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment