Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Clothesline





I really like to hang wash on the clothesline. It's an old-fashioned thing, I know, but it gives me happiness. Especially when I use cute little bird clothespins that I got from a catalog.
A friend made me the clothespin bag. It was black but has faded in the sun.
Shadow Dante always does the "Happy Dance" when he sees me coming upstairs with a clothes basket. He knows it means we are going 'out.'
Of course, when I tried to get a picture of him, he bolted. He's camera shy. Melody the cat came by to investigate.
Work was easy this morning. I only go in for 2.5 hours. I'm on a more steady schedule now that Dr. A is done with her Master's Degree class. 3 nights, 1 morning and one evening. I can live with that, although I would like to not work at all.
The spending money is fun though. Lets me buy things like that bird clothespins I'd feel guilty about otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment