Friday, September 30, 2011

Down a Size

This Weight Watchers thing must be working, because I am a size smaller than I was two months ago. Woohoo!

Katherine and I had a nice lunch at Catfish Annie's yesterday. I had a lobster roll, which was delicious. It's the first time I've had one that it was made the right way, with big chunks of lobster meat. Katherine had calamari.

We talked about general things. Things are going okay regarding the wedding but she has to coordinate with her father to put a down payment on the restaurant. Her gown is already in, a year early!

After lunch we went to Macy's, where I bought two tops and two pairs of pants for my trip. It was so nice to put on smaller things! Afterwards, we went to a chocolate shop in Huntington. Katherine got a caramel apple. I got some candy corn and a candle. Also some lemon soda body wash on clearance for a Christmas gift. Katherine told me she wants to give her guests caramel apples as wedding gifts! I think that is an awesome idea.

Mike and I leave for Ohio tomorrow. It is the first time we're going without kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment