Sunday, May 5, 2013

More Pet Stuff

Melody's blood tests came back that she might need insulin. Her sugar was very high. I will be bringing her in as soon as I can save up enough for the tests. The insulin itself is cheap enough, although I dread the thought of giving her needles! 

Shadow acts as if he never had four teeth pulled! He's back to his old self, 100%, without the disgusting breath.

Home news: last week we had a new dining room floor put in and this week we got a new kitchen floor in the same wood pattern. I love it! It really brightens up the rooms! 

The flooring is called "Hamilton Oak," from Allure. That's Melody in the picture. We used to have a vinyl floor in various browns, and a rug in the dining room (NOT a good idea). I like this so much better! 

Now I am busy 'decluttering.' The store where my daughter is a manager is having a charity 'garage sale' and I'll have lots to donate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment