Saturday, April 12, 2014

Deer

Mike and I took a drive to Hecksher Park this evening to see if any deer were out. I was lucky enough to catch a shot of this one, grazing just 20 or so feet from our car. We saw about 2 dozen deer but most were in the distance.
It's hard to get a picture of a 'moving' subject, but after numerous tries I did get this one.
And this one, not quite as cute but still interesting to me:

I love going for drives with Mike. We can't do as many as when he had a company car, but that just makes it nicer for us. After the drive through the park, we headed home and stopped at a Family Dollar store. I picked up a few things, including some gladiolus bulbs to plant. I hope they come up for us. Earlier today, I helped Mike put down some mulch, trying to avoid covering up the plants that are coming up. I have leaves for tulips all over the place and am hoping there will be flowers in a month or so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment