Thursday, April 10, 2014

Lasagna

Michael and Katherine came by last night for lasagna dinner. I've been wanting to make it for a while so I asked when they were free, and they both said "Wednesday." I always like it when my older two come by for a visit!
Katherine has been catching up with "Breaking Bad," so they watched some of it during dinner. Michael has already finished it and Mike and I are on Season 4. Nicky was the one who 'introduced' it to us and I'm glad he did. It's a masterpiece.
The lasagna came out pretty good, and in fact I had enough ingredients to make two trays. The second one went into the freezer. It isn't big enough for all 6 of us, but fine for just Mike, the two younger kids and myself for a future weeknight.

Side note: it felt weird to not invite Erick, since lasagna is his hands-down favorite dish I make. But he and Katherine have broken off (although they are still on speaking terms) and I'm not sure there's much hope for that future. But, you never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment