Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Movies today

Mike and I haven't been to the movies in ages, partly because they're expensive and partly because there's nothing much I can't wait until it runs on TV to see.

Today, Nicky treated us both to a matinee at our local theater (and not for an arm and a leg, I'm glad to say). We saw "X-Men, Days of Future Past." I have to say it was excellent, and we really enjoyed the outing with our son!

On a sadder note, I think Shadow's ashes are ready today. If I feel like it, I'll write about that later. Katherine came for dinner last night and we were talking about Shadow. Like me, Katherine sees something out of the corner of her eye and turns expecting to see our boy there. We both agree, he will be waiting for us when that time comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment