Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day

Yesterday was Father's Day. The kids got together and bought Mike a Blue Tooth. Below is a picture of him learning how to use it. I suggested it because I don't like the way he insists on looking at his phone when he's in the car.
Katherine also bought him a wand for washing his car and Nicky got him some cans of nuts. Me, I took him out to a nice Italian dinner Saturday night. He had lasagna and I had manicotti. It was a local restaurant I've always wanted to try and we really enjoyed it. We'd definitely go back!
For dinner last night, we had pork tenderloin on the barbecue. Katherine brought a nice antipasto and I made a salad with lettuce, tomatoes and nectarines.
Mike said he had a very nice day!


Michael enjoys the antipasto Katherine brought!

No comments:

Post a Comment