Thursday, June 12, 2014

June 11th: busy day

I went out this morning to have my annual eye exam. I'm not that great about anything to do with doctors or dentists, but at least I have this out of the way. I picked out a very cute pair of glasses and I get them in 10 business days. Can't wait--I'm tired of looking at blurry words on the TV screen or on road signs. I had all the other tests done you are supposed to do, too, and am happy to say my retinas and all those blood vessels look healthy. Have the very, very start of a cataract but nothing vitamins can't handle for now.

Mike dropped me off and picked me up. We took some laundry to the laundry mat and had lunch at Wendy's. Then, later in the day, we went to Patty and Mark's house to get haircuts. Here is Mike getting a trim by our stylist, Tina. She is great at what she does and a wonderful conversationalist!

PS--I dated this in the title because I'm writing it on the 12th, which is Nicky's birthday. That's the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment