Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Doctor today

I went over to see Dr. P today. She is my pain doctor and has been trying to figure out my chronic SI joint pain. It has been part of my life for more than 10 years, and I've tried other things, but I'm hoping she can figure this out for me. I have a scrip now for an MRI.
I usually have to sit there for a long time, so I always bring my NOOK and some crochet or knitting work. Today I made up a snowflake for a little shawl I'm making a friend's daughter and I read a chapter of  "The Stand." I was actually out of there in less than two hours, which was great for that place. I'm now watching "The Nate Berkus Show" and making another snowflake. Enjoying a Fiber One peanut butter and chocolate bar and a cup of coffee. I have work tonight and I need the caffeine!

No comments:

Post a Comment