Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's 2012

Last night Mike and I went to Patty and Mark's house for the annual  New Year's Eve party. It's funny to think that a few years ago, we just 'hung around' the house and I was rarely up at midnight. It's still hard to make  it that long, but I managed. In fact, even after I got home I was so wired up I stayed up until 2 a.m.

There were tons of appetizers. We brought pizza crusts (made at my house from dough Mike got at the pizza parlor) but we never got around to making the actual pizzas. I think next year I'm going to ask Patty to make them early in the evening.  Assuming this party will be an annual tradition!

Today I made lasagna for dinner. Michael and Katherine and Erick are here. We are all watching "Trading Spaces." (Well, I'm blogging and listening to it. I just watched it a week ago.) James and Nick are at work and will have their dinner later.

A good start to what I hope will be a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment