Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday

Mike is sitting in his chair enjoying a bowl of oatmeal, watching television; a well-deserved rest after vacuuming the whole upstairs and finishing off Nicky's room!

I wish I had taken a 'before' picture, because the 'after' looks so good:
  
I need to keep a lookout for a sale on bedding, but the very fact you can see the rug is a big difference. Nicky comes home tomorrow. I hope he'll be happy with what his room looks like. More than that, I hope he makes an effort to keep it this way. Mike actually rearranged the furniture and it looks really good.
Two photos today. I found an article in a scrapping magazine that says people tend to get bored of this 365 photos thing, and what to do about it. So I'll have to be sure to read that when I feel the urge to give up. I think it will be cool to look at 'a year in our life' next January!

No comments:

Post a Comment