Thursday, January 12, 2012

Getting there

The right side of my room is getting close to looking pretty good. I put the star afghan in a drawer in the dining room, where I'll be reminded to work on it more often. I threw out trash and switched out a box or two.
I'm feeling much better today. I think I might be somewhat dehydrated from being sick yesterday, because I can't stop drinking water. Good thing I keep a bottle in the fridge! We have really, really good water here (it wins awards for taste) but I still like it best when it is ice cold.
It's a good thing I am doing okay today because I have too much to do. I'm going to the eye doctor today for my annual exam. It's the fact my driver's license is up for renewal that pushed me, although have two pairs of broken glasses was a factor, as well. I really like Dr. Harris. He's an older guy and very funny.
Jamie is on the treadmill downstairs. One of these days I'm going to sneak a picture of him for my 365 photos. I think this project could get pretty boring if I don't put some people and animals in it more often. But I'm determined to stick with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment