Friday, January 6, 2012

In an organizing mood

What is it about January that puts us in the mood to organize things? You should see my dresser drawers. I emptied them out, got rid of stuff and put stuff back in that's almost Martha Stewart perfect. Ooooh, I love having my socks neatly mated!
My son Nick is on a week-long trip to a gaming convention, so I'm taking this opportunity to overhaul his room. Picture a floor completely covered with clothes and crap. What you see above is Keep-Toss-Donate piles I made. Well, the toss pile is gone. I'm taking the donates to the Salvation Army store today. As far as the keeps, I'm trying to reorganize them. I've already put away videos, games and books. I'm going to pick up some of those things you hang up with clear plastic pockets for all the little junk, including wires.
I hope he'll be happy when he sees the result, but mostly I hope he'll keep it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment