Friday, January 20, 2012

Oh, My God

Mike had a bandage on his shoulder about the size of a football shoulder pad. I swear they must have used super fricking glue on this because it was a horrible ordeal for Mike for me to help him get it off. I moved sloooowly but I could tell it was really torturing him, and my husband has a very, very high threshold for pain. I think it actually took the top layer of skin off, not to get too gross about it. Made me half sick to see him in pain like that. He actually had to lay down for a while and after his shower (the reason we took the bandage off in the first place) he took some oxycontin. Later he said, "if I told you how much that hurt, you wouldn't believe me."
Oh, hell yes, I would. I saw it in his face. I'm glad that is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment